Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19 Lon: -71.17 Elev: 49ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 38. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog before 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly between 8am and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE