Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 10 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
13 Miles NE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Breezy, with an east wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 8 to 16 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Windy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE