Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 10 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
Gold Beach OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 44. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain likely before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE