Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.73333°N Lon: 110.93583°W Elev: 6211ft.
9 Miles SSW Smoot WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE