Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity84% Wind SpeedSW 13 mph Barometer29.61 in (1002.8 mb) Dewpoint58°F (14°C) Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Adams, Harriman-And-West Airport (KAQW)
Lat: 42.71°N Lon: 73.17°W Elev: 659ft.
4 Miles SSW Cherry Plain NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 15 to 17 mph becoming west after midnight. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 13 to 17 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 7 to 13 mph. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thanksgiving Day A chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.