Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.73333°N Lon: 110.93583°W Elev: 6211ft.
6 Miles ENE Smoot WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 32. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Scattered rain showers, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. South southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow. High near 40. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 22. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE