Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.58 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St. Clair County International (KPHN)
Lat: 42.92 Lon: -82.53 Elev: 650ft.
Saint Clair MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming east 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE