Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
3 Miles NE Pinedale WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday A chance of snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 39. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. South southwest wind around 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE