Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity37% Wind SpeedS 7 G 11 MPH Barometer29.96 in Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW6140 Thayne (D6140)
Lat: 42.91983°N Lon: 110.99633°W Elev: 5928ft.
9 Miles ENE Etna WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Occasional sprinkles after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday A chance of snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.