Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 9 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
DW6140 Thayne (D6140)
Lat: 42.91983°N Lon: 110.99633°W Elev: 5928ft.
10 Miles ENE Etna WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE