Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Scattered rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow likely before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE