Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
Bondurant WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 9 to 17 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind around 6 mph. Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Monday A slight chance of rain showers and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.