Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389°N Lon: 123.35611°W Elev: 525ft.
19 Miles E Oakland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Douglas County Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE