Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Hailey, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN)
Lat: 43.5 Lon: -114.3 Elev: 5318ft.
12 Miles E Bellevue ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big and Little Wood River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE