Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles WSW Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE