Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lava Butte (US 97 MP 151) (ODT02)
Lat: 43.9087°N Lon: 121.3563°W Elev: 4450ft.
10 Miles N Newberry Crater OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 40. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 44. Southwest wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow showers. Low around 31. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers before 10am, then scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE