Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1030.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Rexburg, Rexburg-Madison County Airport (KRXE)
Lat: 43.83167°N Lon: 111.80611°W Elev: 4859ft.
8 Miles SW Drummond ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain showers. High near 46. South southwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE