Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.74221°N Lon: 112.12576°W Elev: 4760ft.
16 Miles SE Dubois ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE