Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Wanoga Butte (HWY 372 MP 17) (ODT31)
Lat: 43.98314°N Lon: 121.58034°W Elev: 6001ft.
7 Miles NW Mount Bachelor OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 32. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 35. West wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE