Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 G 33 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.51667°N Lon: 109.01667°W Elev: 5089ft.
10 Miles WSW Cody WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Windy, with a west wind 38 to 43 mph decreasing to 28 to 33 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Rain likely before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cody Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE