Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
9 Miles SSW Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE