Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Suttle Lake (US 20 MP 87) (ODT32)
Lat: 44.42594°N Lon: 121.72867°W Elev: 3460ft.
23 Miles NNW Camp Sherman OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain showers. High near 42. West wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 30. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Steady temperature around 32. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE