Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:40 am CDT Oct 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12pm CDT Oct 30, 2014-6pm CST Nov 5, 2014
- This Afternoon W wind around 7 kt. A chance of sprinkles between 1pm and 2pm, then isolated showers after 2pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight WNW wind 7 to 12 kt becoming NNW 19 to 24 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 kt. Rain showers likely before 3am, then rain and snow showers likely. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday N wind 24 to 28 kt, with gusts as high as 41 kt. Scattered snow showers before 1pm, then a chance for flurries before ending. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night N wind 13 to 19 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind 6 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night N wind around 13 kt, with gusts as high as 19 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday N wind around 12 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE