Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:10 am CST Dec 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am CST Dec 22, 2014-6pm CST Dec 28, 2014
- Today SE wind 11 to 14 kt. A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight ESE wind 11 to 19 kt. Rain and snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday E wind 14 to 19 kt becoming S 6 to 11 kt in the afternoon. Rain and snow, becoming all rain after noon. Patchy fog. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night S wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. A chance of rain before midnight. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NW wind 6 to 10 kt. A chance of rain and snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind 9 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Christmas Day WSW wind 9 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night N wind 6 to 8 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday S wind 7 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE