Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:10 pm CDT Jul 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm CDT Jul 25, 2014-6pm CDT Aug 1, 2014
- Tonight S wind 7 to 11 kt. A slight chance of showers between 9pm and 4am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SW wind 6 to 9 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WSW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNW 7 to 12 kt in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 kt. A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night N wind around 16 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. A chance of showers before 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday N wind 10 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NNE wind 6 to 8 kt becoming WNW after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday N wind around 8 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night N wind around 8 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE