Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:55 pm CST Nov 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 2pm CST Nov 21, 2014-6pm CST Nov 27, 2014
- This Afternoon SSW wind 13 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SSW wind 13 to 16 kt. Increasing clouds. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SW wind 10 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 19 kt. A chance of drizzle, mainly before noon. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind 7 to 10 kt becoming S after midnight. Cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind 9 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Rain. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSE wind 6 to 12 kt becoming WSW after midnight. Rain. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday W wind 8 to 13 kt increasing to 14 to 19 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 kt. A chance of rain before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow between 11am and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night N wind 14 to 19 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday N wind 11 to 14 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE