Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
3NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:25 am CST Feb 27, 2015
Forecast Valid: 2am CST Feb 27, 2015-6pm CST Mar 5, 2015
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WSW 5 to 10 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night WSW wind around 9 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSW wind 8 to 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 8 to 10 kt. A chance of snow after midnight. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 7 to 10 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WSW wind around 11 kt becoming WNW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind 5 to 8 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night N wind around 7 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
WAVE FORECAST OMITTED DUE TO ICE COVER ON THE NEARSHORE WATERS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE