Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:40 pm CDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12am CDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 31, 2014
- Overnight SW wind around 10 kt. Patchy fog. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind 9 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WNW wind 8 to 11 kt, with gusts as high as 18 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night S wind 6 to 11 kt. Showers likely after 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday S wind 7 to 11 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night N wind around 6 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday N wind 8 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night N wind around 14 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE