We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:40 pm CDT Sep 15, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm CDT Sep 15, 2014-6pm CDT Sep 22, 2014
- Overnight WNW wind around 6 kt. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday WSW wind 6 to 9 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind 6 to 8 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind around 6 kt becoming N in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday ENE wind 7 to 9 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night ESE wind 8 to 12 kt becoming S after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday N wind 13 to 19 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night N wind around 17 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE