Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
3NM SE Sturgeon Bay WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:40 am CDT Oct 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am CDT Oct 23, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 29, 2014
- Today S wind around 12 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SSW wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. A chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SW 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SSW wind 7 to 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WNW wind around 11 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind around 8 kt becoming WSW in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night N wind 6 to 8 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday N wind 9 to 11 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE