Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Suttle Lake (US 20 MP 87) (ODT32)
Lat: 44.42594°N Lon: 121.72867°W Elev: 3460ft.
25 Miles NNW Camp Sherman OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE