Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedSSW 1 MPH Barometer30.33 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW2426 Warmsprings (C2426)
Lat: 44.76467°N Lon: 121.272°W Elev: 1572ft.
9 Miles N Mt Jefferson OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Monday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.