Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
15 Miles N Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 23 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE