Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.400667°N Lon: 114.163389°W Elev: 3529ft.
23 Miles SW Shoup ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 33. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE