Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
20 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 32. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE