Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
EW1556 Maupin (E1556)
Lat: 45.14583°N Lon: 121.22833°W Elev: 1910ft.
9 Miles SE Govt Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 53. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 42. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 47. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE