Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
DW9634 Tygh Valley (D9634)
Lat: 45.25783 Lon: -121.14083 Elev: 984ft.
2 Miles ESE Tygh Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Light south wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Light southeast wind.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE