Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
7 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 39. South wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 32. South wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Rain. High near 38. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers likely before 10pm, then snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE