Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
10 Miles WSW Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Steady temperature around 28. Breezy, with a west wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Some thunder is also possible. Patchy fog after 11pm. Patchy freezing fog after 11pm. Low around 24. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE