Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.400667°N Lon: 114.163389°W Elev: 3529ft.
18 Miles WSW Shoup ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 40. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain before noon, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 52. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Light northwest wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE