Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.400667°N Lon: 114.163389°W Elev: 3529ft.
17 Miles WSW Shoup ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 55. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 52. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 33. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE