Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
9 Miles SW Enterprise OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE