Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1028.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Meacham, Meacham (KMEH)
Lat: 45.51139°N Lon: 118.42472°W Elev: 3724ft.
11 Miles SE Meacham OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Patchy fog. Patchy freezing fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE