Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
12 Miles SE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE