Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 21 G 34 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
14 Miles N Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers. High near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 34. West wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 36. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE