Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
EW1140 Umatilla (E1140)
Lat: 45.91650 Lon: -119.33633 Elev: 364ft.
2 Miles NE Umatilla OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE