Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.513514°N Lon: 114.090881°W Elev: 3365ft.
24 Miles WSW Powell ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 45. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 34. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Clearwater Mointains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE