Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
WHITE PASS E.S. (WHPW1)
Lat: 46.64°N Lon: 121.38°W Elev: 4500ft.
7 Miles E White Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE