Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
DW9695 Connell (D9695)
Lat: 46.7315°N Lon: 118.87767°W Elev: 1132ft.
10 Miles NNW Mesa WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 46. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 14 to 16 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE