Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
DW9695 Connell (D9695)
Lat: 46.73150 Lon: -118.87767 Elev: 1132ft.
10 Miles NNW Mesa WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE