Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.49 in (1034.3 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Caribou Municipal Airport (KCAR)
Lat: 46.88 Lon: -68.02 Elev: 624ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Calm wind.
- Monday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as -1. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 18. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of snow showers between 9am and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Friday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Aroostook, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE