Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Ephrata, Ephrata Municipal Airport (KEPH)
Lat: 47.3075°N Lon: 119.51583°W Elev: 1276ft.
7 Miles WNW Wilson Creek WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE