Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
12 Miles E Plain WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE