Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedE 2 G 4 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint32°F (0°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.876308°N Lon: 118.096083°W Elev: 2240ft.
14 Miles NE Creston WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 34. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 30. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Light south wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.