Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.876308 Lon: -118.096083 Elev: 2240ft.
15 Miles NE Creston WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 33. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow and freezing drizzle between 10pm and 4am, then a slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing drizzle after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spokane Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE