Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.8727°N Lon: 119.9202°W Elev: 892ft.
2 Miles ESE Bridgeport WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE