Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.9 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Omak, Omak Airport (KOMK)
Lat: 48.46417°N Lon: 119.51806°W Elev: 1302ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE