Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-12°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Falls International Airport (KINL)
Lat: 48.58°N Lon: 93.38°W Elev: 1179ft.
2 Miles SE Island View MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 10 percent chance of snow showers after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 19 by 4am. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Koochiching County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE