Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 24 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Omak, Omak Airport (KOMK)
Lat: 48.46417 Lon: -119.51806 Elev: 1302ft.
9 Miles NW Tonasket WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light north in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE