We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
14NM W Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:48 am AKDT Sep 16, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am AKDT Sep 16, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 22, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK WEATHER FRONT OVER THE NORTHERN HALF OF THE PANHANDLE
WILL DISSIPATE AS IT DRIFTS SE THROUGH TUE. HIGH PRESSURE OVER
THE GULF WILL DRIFT OVER THE PANHANDLE TUE NIGHT AS A WEATHER
SYSTEM MOVES INTO THE W CENTRAL GULF. OUTLOOK. A STRONG LOW AND
FRONT WILL MOVE INTO THE GULF WED NIGHT AND THU.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain before 7am. Areas of dense fog before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday ESE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night S wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday S wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SSE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday E wind 5 to 15 kt becoming S in the afternoon. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE