Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.14 in (1020.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Fayetteville/Springdale, NW Arkansas Regl Airport (KXNA)
Lat: 36.28 Lon: -94.31 Elev: 1286ft.
Rest Of Today Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early in the morning. Highs in the mid 70s. Light winds becoming southwest around 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 50s. South winds up to 10 mph in the evening becoming light. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Light winds becoming south up to 10 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Monday Night Rain showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy with chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE