Very Heavy Rainfall and High Risk Flood Event in the South-Central U.S.
Thunderstorms, some severe, will continue to produce tremendously heavy rainfall over the same areas through the day today. The area with the greatest potential for excessive rainfall includes Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Missouri. Very heavy rains will extend broadly from the Southern Plains to the Upper Midwest. Life threatening flash flooding is expected with these storms. Read More >
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Flash Flood Watch until April 30, 07:00 AM CDT
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch in effect from April 29, 05:35 PM CDT until April 29, 10:00 PM CDT
- Flash Flood Warning in effect from April 29, 06:19 PM CDT until April 30, 12:15 AM CDT
- Flood Warning in effect from April 29, 05:21 PM CDT until May 1, 05:00 PM CDT